国产偷拍视频One of the best ways to experience Azusa Pacific is by visiting campus. We invite you to attend an event or schedule a visit to get a glimpse of life at APU.
Plan Your Visit
Attend an Event
- APU Preview (overnight; for high school seniors)
- Transfer Events (one day or evening; for transfer students)
- Choose APU (overnight; for admitted students)
- Open House (one day; for students of all ages)
- Sneak Peek (overnight; for high school juniors and seniors)
We are so excited that you are considering bringing your school or church group to visit the Azusa Pacific campus! To arrange a group visit, please contact the Office of Undergraduate and International Admissions at email@example.com or (626) 812-3016.
国产偷拍视频We hope to provide your group with a memorable experience on campus in the future!
Can’t attend an event or visit campus in person? Check out our online campus tour.
For more information on visiting campus, call (626) 812-3016 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Take a gallery walk through the opening nights of the senior art exhibitions for Lauren McClelland '19 (OCHRE) and Lily Powell '19 (among walls).
- Grab a seat at a workstation in the animation lab for Tony Bancroft's 2D Character Animation class. Bancroft mentors students from his decades of experience in the animation and film industry with studios like Disney Feature Animation and Sony Pictures.
- Rhythm, strings, keyboard, and voices—the chorus swells, and each musical element combines to shape a powerful worship experience. Rehearse with APU’s Liturgical Chapel band as they run through the hymn, “Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing.”
APU in the Moment is a new series capturing dynamic moments of learning around the Azusa Pacific campus.
- Sit in on a group simulation activity alongside Azusa Pacific University Master of Social Work (MSW) and Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) students as they observe actors in a mock counseling session. These simulations are one of the many ways students can put learning into practice and experience what it's like to support individuals with diverse backgrounds and stories.