Currently information literacy (IL) is defined as a set of abilities requiring individuals to "recognize when information is needed and have the ability to locate, evaluate, and use effectively the needed information." ().
国产偷拍视频The information literate student:
- Determines the extent of information needed
- Accesses the needed information effectively and efficiently
- Evaluates information and its sources critically
- Incorporates selected information into one’s knowledge base
- Uses information effectively to accomplish a specific purpose
- Understands the economic, legal, and social issues surrounding the use of information, and access and use information ethically and legally
Information Literacy Module
国产偷拍视频In order to help facilitate instruction for students and faculty in these areas, the University Libraries utilize training videos to help supplement IL instruction.
国产偷拍视频These video tutorials can be found through our .