We are excited that you are coming to APU! We look forward to welcoming you to our community and assisting you during your transition and journey at APU. Review the information below about Global Student Orientation, and also review the Undergraduate International Student Checklist and Steps for Admitted Students.
Global Student Orientation
We are excited to meet you and welcome you to APU! Global Student Orientation (GSO) is designed to make your transition to APU and America a smooth one.
- GSO is mandatory for all international undergraduate, graduate, artist certificate, and ALCI students on F-1 or J-1 visas.
- GSO is highly recommended for third-culture kids (TCKs) who have spent the majority of their life away from the United States.
- All new first-year and transfer undergraduates also need to register for and attend Welcome Weekend.
- 2019-20 GSO and Arrival Dates (PDF)
Plan on arriving in the U.S. no later than 1 day before the GSO date for your admitted term, but we recommend arriving 4-6 days before the first day of GSO. Typically, GSO is scheduled for the week before the first day of classes.
- View Upcoming GSO Schedule (PDF)
- GSO FAQs (PDF)
- Arrival FAQs (PDF)
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions, or if you have decided to not attend Azusa Pacific University.