Staying Active, Staying Healthy
国产偷拍视频The goal of the intramural sports program is to provide a safe and welcoming environment where the Azusa Pacific University community can play, exercise, compete, develop spiritually, enhance sportsmanship and character, and find fun and satisfaction while participating in recreational activities.
The intramural sports program aims to:
- Promote physical activity and interaction among the community that is in harmony with the teachings of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Support students in building new friendships and encourage a feeling of understanding and camaraderie in sharing our diverse cultural backgrounds and ethnic heritage.
- Offer an enjoyable, comprehensive, and wholesome program of activities that will foster the development of personal physical fitness, and promote interest and participation in recreational sports regardless of skills and abilities.
- Men’s Flag Football
- Women’s Flag Football
- Co-ed Ultimate Frisbee
- Co-ed Indoor Volleyball
- Co-ed Softball
- Group Fitness (Zumba, Zumba Strong, and Cardio Kickboxing)
- Men’s Basketball
- Women’s Basketball
- Group Fitness (e.g., Zumba)
- Co-ed Soccer
- 4 v. 4 Sand Volleyball